photo Referance library forum section?

Let us know if you're having difficulty using any of the forum's features
Forum rules
When requesting assistance in the Forum Support/Suggestion Box areas of http://www.vauxhallcavalier.com, please ensure that you include details highlighting the device and browser that you are using to navigate your way around the forum e.g. 'HTC One M8, Android, Chrome, Landscape Mode' or 'Desktop PC, IE Edge' etc. Admins/mods will be able to respond to posts/queries with more accuracy and greater speed when supplied with this information.
Redorado

photo Referance library forum section?

Post by Redorado »

just to chuck an idea around, how about a photo reference library, as i know personally i hear a lot of things quoting different things and types but no idea what they look like and the such, it could be split into the different sections eg.

Engines:
:C18ne
:C20ne
:etc, ect (as i can't remember any others atm :D )

Interias:
:SRi
:GSi
:GL

Anyhow something like that, and if there's any How2's they could be linked in at the appropriate section and visa versa.

althougth just also thought hosting the images would push bandwidth, maybe get around it by having a Cavmk3oc photobucket set up for all members to use that way no cost to who ever runs this site?
Gaz

Re: photo Referance library forum section?

Post by Gaz »

there is one but as there is no content ive not turned it on, bandwidth isnt an issue.
Envoy CDX
Club Admin

Post by Envoy CDX »

nice idea. maybe we could start compiling a set of images?
Check the Rules!

Raw 8v Power! - Bad Cav, Naughty Cav... Cav want's to do 90!

The How2 Index
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

Id lock the images to this site alone but theres a load of free storage space and bandwidth that can be used easily
Redorado

Post by Redorado »

cool i'll start collection stuff as i go along with my rebuild
FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

i've got tons of original brochures, files on the GSi (with original press pics) a file sent to the sales staff of Vauxhall, with complete breakdown on all the parts on the Cavalier mk3, and 5 videos on testing the Cavalier (very rare Opel Vectra A Ones), but as the section is locked at this moment i havent got around to getting it sorted for the site. plus its a massive amount of stuff and i'd need help to get it into some sort of order. BUT dont worry it will get done soon :mrgreen:
Envoy CDX
Club Admin

Post by Envoy CDX »

FoxyCav wrote:i've got tons of original brochures, files on the GSi (with original press pics) a file sent to the sales staff of Vauxhall, with complete breakdown on all the parts on the Cavalier mk3, and 5 videos on testing the Cavalier (very rare Opel Vectra A Ones), but as the section is locked at this moment i havent got around to getting it sorted for the site. plus its a massive amount of stuff and i'd need help to get it into some sort of order. BUT dont worry it will get done soon :mrgreen:
Ask then :) I keep saying, all you have to do is ask :lol:
Check the Rules!

Raw 8v Power! - Bad Cav, Naughty Cav... Cav want's to do 90!

The How2 Index
FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

ok i'm asking, lol :lol: :P