CAVALIER GLS 1.8

Show off your pride and joy! All Mk3 Cavaliers are welcome (please post only one thread per car)
cavalierboy87

Re: CAVALIER GLS 1.8

Post by cavalierboy87 »

THANKS! :) i usd some mesh from this job we did like chicken wire lol.ideally need proper mesh for bumper and grill.bonnets not the best but better than it was as did have lots of stonechips and a dent.i have just finished colour coding the front and rear bumper bits and removed the the chrome strip as gonna put some red or black line round that bit.i

i also wanna drop the back end lower its currently lowered 40! corsa rear 60mm springs ?? will that be to much do any of ya know?
VAUXHALL MANIA
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

corsa 60mm should be fine, its nova 60mm youve gotta watch
cavalierboy87

Post by cavalierboy87 »

thanks gaz,much appreciated :thumb
VAUXHALL MANIA
SeanGSi

Post by SeanGSi »

looks spot on bud, ive got 60mm corsa springs on mines with 17s will be uploading pics soon if u want to look
gsi pie

Post by gsi pie »

what grill is this? i know is a facelift grill but what mesh have you used?
My valver brings all the boys to the yard, dam right its cammed and carbed, dam right it pops and farts, I would show you but the fuker won't start!
cavalierboy87

Post by cavalierboy87 »

hello mate.i used the standard grill and took the black bits of it and badge of it.mesh i have used is chicken wire,although i want to get the proper stuff.i will have a look when ya get a picture up mate
VAUXHALL MANIA