Updated fleet! Two cavs and a ashtray!

Show off your pride and joy! All Mk3 Cavaliers are welcome (please post only one thread per car)
5853moore

Updated fleet! Two cavs and a ashtray!

Post by 5853moore »

Thought I had better show my face about here. seeing as I have finally updated my 10 year old computer and I can do things without them taking 3 hours!

My sri: its more of a ornament at the moment I think ive used it three times in the last year and included to be moted. it will be coming off the road when the insurance is due up next month as cant warrant paying the tax and insurance on it for something I don't use!

The v6: Its my other half's cav of choice progress is slow as of late due to work and general enthusiasm towards cars has gone out the window at the moment.

The ashtray. Bought this due to getting bored of buying cheap cars and spending every spare moment and my spare cash fixing them!

James McGrath
Club Admin

Re: Updated fleet! Two cavs and a ashtray!

Post by James McGrath »

Looking good.

I'm in a similar situation with the LS. I only took it out to go to club meets and events last year.
I'm going to wait until the end of September and then take it off the road for 6 months.

Not bad for an ashtray all things considered. :thumb
Cavalier342

Post by Cavalier342 »

So weird seeing my old V6 looking so different :lol:

I do like your matching Cavalier fleet though, you've got the best of both, a sporty practical hatchback AND a tear-it up motorway cruiser sedan.. You've got the right idea there.
Previous:
China Blue 1989 Vauxhall Cavalier L 18SV
Kings Blue 1992 Vauxhall Cavalier LSi Auto C18NZ
Smoke Grey 1994 Vauxhall Cavalier V6 C25XE

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...
Robsey
Club Admin

Post by Robsey »

Well you chose a perfect car if you do not want to faff in the garage.

There is virtually nothing that a diy mechanic can do on any post 2013 Vauxhall.
Modifications and upgrades will be nigh on impossible.