newbie with my sri let

Show off your pride and joy! All Mk3 Cavaliers are welcome (please post only one thread per car)
L192KKX

Re: newbie with my sri let

Post by L192KKX »

leigh200sx wrote:The amount of work I've been putting into this car and knowbody cares.. dissapointed to be honest because I'm putting several hours a week and thousands of pound. O well never mind.
ImageImage
Its looking fantastic! The results show the time, effort and money you have spent. I bet just like myself everyone is lurking, keeping up to date on the progress of your build.
Ads

Post by Ads »

leigh200sx wrote:The amount of work I've been putting into this car and knowbody cares.. dissapointed to be honest because I'm putting several hours a week and thousands of pound. O well never mind.
ImageImage
why be disappointed, you do the work and spend the money on your cav to suit yourself, and to get your ride the way YOU want it, not to get comments on a internet forum, ive had my cav turbo about 9 yrs now, and spent hundreds of man hours and many thousands of £££££s on it, but ive done it because I want to do it, not to get comments on the internet, its nice to get appreiciation of your work etc, but its not the end of the world if you don't, by the way I really like this project, and the cavs looking excellent mate, so keep on with the good work, and don't get down hearted because no one comments, a lot of people are proberbly like me, read the posts, thinks that's looks good, but cannot be arsed to comment, :lol: :lol: Ads
leigh200sx

Post by leigh200sx »

Ads wrote:
ImageImage
why be disappointed, you do the work and spend the money on your cav to suit yourself, and to get your ride the way YOU want it, not to get comments on a internet forum, ive had my cav turbo about 9 yrs now, and spent hundreds of man hours and many thousands of £££££s on it, but ive done it because I want to do it, not to get comments on the internet, its nice to get appreiciation of your work etc, but its not the end of the world if you don't, by the way I really like this project, and the cavs looking excellent mate, so keep on with the good work, and don't get down hearted because no one comments, a lot of people are proberbly like me, read the posts, thinks that's looks good, but cannot be arsed to comment, :lol: :lol: Ads
Very true