Berkshire Motor Show - July 5th

Invite fellow members and their Mk3 Cavaliers to forthcoming events. Place your event photos here!

Moderator: James McGrath

Lowrider Dave
Club Admin

Berkshire Motor Show - July 5th

Post by Lowrider Dave »

This happen in Reading and is attended by all kinds of car clubs plus military vehicles, yanks, bikes, etc. plus trade stands, music, etc

Would there be sufficient interest from people to make it worth while organising a club space? £5 a car and all money goes to charity.

Add your name here if you can definitely make it and I will do the leg work.
Lowrider Dave.

Archer 2.0 GLS
Mikebmth

Re: Berkshire Motor Show - July 5th

Post by Mikebmth »

Possibly, Reading not too bigger drive for me..
Free Parking is a bonus, leaving my Cav in a carbon dust filled carpark is not.....
Cabletwitch

Re: Berkshire Motor Show - July 5th

Post by Cabletwitch »

Mentlegen.

I'm still in possession of a damaged wagon, and thus it will not be making an appearance to the show, although I may still be there as it's now right on my doorstep, after having moved back to Woodley. The only issue is that I may have to be in Devon around that time, but all going well, I should be back and present. If not, I'll sort something else out for the future. I've been away from all this for too long, and need to get back on the scene.
Never use another Cav driver as guidance to a destination, unless you REALLY want to explore the country.

"Won't SOMEBODY please think of the scones?"

1.7TD Ethos (Slightly broken)
1.8i (Given up, going for parts)
2.0i (WHY won't it work?!)