Vauxhall Open Day

Invite fellow members and their Mk3 Cavaliers to forthcoming events. Place your event photos here!

Moderator: James McGrath

phunkymonkey

Vauxhall Open Day

Post by phunkymonkey »

by foxycav

The Date is the 30th September for the very first Vauxhall-Opel North West meeting.

This will be held at the Vauxhall Sports & Social Club Ellesmere Port (other side of the M53 by the factory) from around 11am-5pm

Address is Riverce Road CH66 1NJ (i,ll get a map up soon) for those of us with Sat-Nav lol

Other clubs besides us will be Vectra C Signum owners, Opel Manta Owners Club, Just Opel Vauxhall plus a few more clubs still to be asked so we should see about 70 cars.

The Club has a good size car park plus an Overflow park which we can use just for our clubs, Hot food, fully licenced Bar & a kids play area.
Loads of indoor seating if the weather stays as it is.

The idea of the meeting is an informal get together to meet other Vauxhall Opel enthusiasts & Clubs, show our cars for a few hours & even get a few new members to join us, as most of the other shows always seem to be down South this will give all North west owners a few more meets.
Lookers Vauxhall have said they will bring a few VXRs on the day (i,ll try to get a few test drives sorted )

If the meet goes well we could be looking at a few of these a year plus maybe find a bigger location & have a camping weekend.

I'm attending with VXON but you can always just go for the day out (if your in the Northwest area that is lol)

Should be a good one, i will take loads of piccies to post on the forum ;D
naughty monkey!!!
FoxyCav

Re: Vauxhall Open Day

Post by FoxyCav »

this is on THIS SUNDAY folks, if anyone wants a nice day out googling at vauxhalls :D
FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

after a rather eventful start, (no one knew where the venue REALLY was) we found it.
Of course i forgot my camera :roll: and so have no pics, There are some on VXON but you will have to register to view them, so go register :P

cracking bunch of peeps the nw region of VXON are, never met any of them before but they were hilarious.

Some top Vaux there, but i really was amazed when someone said about the cav turbo with the melted bumper (from his exhaust). :shock:

all in all brilliant day,
Ads

Post by Ads »

attended this meet with ctor, had a really good day and there was a lot of very nice vauxhalls to admire, the cav turbo with the melted bumper was a ctor member, and the cav has actually got a v6 3ltr saab engine fitted, very unusual, and great bit of engineering to get it in.