heated seats wiring

Post queries regarding your Mk3 Cavalier's ICE and electrical components (head units, wiring, retro-fit toys, upgrades etc.) here

Moderator: Robsey

HeadshotIDontCare

heated seats wiring

Post by HeadshotIDontCare »

Hi guys I've got a cav v6 gls trying to wire up the heated seats but looked for the wiring in the floor just in-front of the little ridge bit but unfortunately can't find them any idea on where they could be???
Cheers
Dan
If its got go, fudge the show!!!!!!
Gaz

Re: heated seats wiring

Post by Gaz »

As its a gls it should be there, but if its not it will need wiring in from the multiplug in the passenger footwell im sure robsey put the pin out a while back
Robsey
Club Admin

Post by Robsey »

Yes, you'll be looking for the big connector X6

look here
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6917
HeadshotIDontCare

Right cheers guys that's a great help I'll see if I can find em as rage said his were hidden in with the wiring so I'll have a rummage
HeadshotIDontCare

Ok so that's a dead end I need the wiring for heated seats but have no idea where I can get that any ideas????
steven240374

Post by steven240374 »

In one of my old cavs i needed the fog light wiring so i found one in scrappy and stripped all wires from that.Don't know if thats any good but it also helped when i put them in as i new where they were supposed to go
HeadshotIDontCare

steven240374 wrote:In one of my old cavs i needed the fog light wiring so i found one in scrappy and stripped all wires from that.Don't know if thats any good but it also helped when i put them in as i new where they were supposed to go
Might be of some help I'll see if there's a car scrapped on.eBay nd if they're willing to help.me with the wiring
Cheers