Parent of the year?

Anything not covered by the other topics in 'The Lounge'. Keep it clean...!

Moderator: Robsey

gsi pie

Parent of the year?

Post by gsi pie »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... leach.html

Amazing read, looking at the pics, with all the rubbish and stuff why would you go in the water? Or let your kids go in? Hope the ages are wrong too, if no what i thought about the girl was bad...lol

Love how blue the water is too..
My valver brings all the boys to the yard, dam right its cammed and carbed, dam right it pops and farts, I would show you but the fuker won't start!
Mikebmth

Re: Parent of the year?

Post by Mikebmth »

gsi pie wrote:Hope the ages are wrong too, if no what i thought about the girl was bad...lol
It does say 13 & 14 years old mate so yeah that was bad :oops:
Free Parking is a bonus, leaving my Cav in a carbon dust filled carpark is not.....
gsi pie

Post by gsi pie »

wooo this is copied over from another sight f :lol:
My valver brings all the boys to the yard, dam right its cammed and carbed, dam right it pops and farts, I would show you but the fuker won't start!
bigmitch

Post by bigmitch »

costa de chav
vauxtillidie

Post by vauxtillidie »

never heard of this and its not that far from where i used to live, dispite the blue water you wouldnt go in looking at all that rubbish around even if it wasnt harmful!
2006 Flame Red Astra VXR 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70+ AUX In, CID, Bluetooth, Sight & Light, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All Retrofitted by me :)
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

Ive heard of this place but ive never been, apparently its not a accessible by car (well not one you want to take home after).

Chris im sure the untouchables have been at some point.
VauxhallGirl

Post by VauxhallGirl »

I don't understand why the Council can't do anything...if that was a slurry pit, it would have to be fenced off.
Envoy CDX
Club Admin

Post by Envoy CDX »

Disgraceful. Parents should be made to test the water first. And the council should be doing more than putting signs up.. Fill it in if need be...
Check the Rules!

Raw 8v Power! - Bad Cav, Naughty Cav... Cav want's to do 90!

The How2 Index
SRi_stu

Post by SRi_stu »

I wanna see the cars at the bottom :lol:
carlos_canter

Post by carlos_canter »

I thought this was blue lagoon in bolton!
"Redefining success since 1981"
Squig

Post by Squig »

Sorry bit of a resurrection here; This is 2 minutes from where I live... when I was a kid we threw stones in it and watched the local trials rider practise there. We were all warned of the dangers and none of us went in. No signs and no fences, just a bit of common sense.
It can't be drained without serious treatment first and our town has been forced to close a number of amenities and make other concessions with the recession, it's an expenditure that is entirely unwarranted if people would read the bloody signs. Another thing; take a look at the last bloody picture... go on... that wheel has always been there since I was 10ish, over 21 years... none of the other shit was!!! It's stupid buggers that have no consideration for the fact people live very near there and there are no public funded cleaners that will tidy their crap and rubbish away. I'd put money on the fact that the human excrement advertised on the sign is from some stupid chavvy bint who lobbed her baby's used bloody Pamper's nappy, full of shit, into the pool, probably while other kids are swimming in there.
I know this sounds like a bit of a tirade, and I like to think none of the guys on here are that bloody stupid as to swim in something that polluted, but if you saw someone chucking a Morrissons carrier bag full of empty drinks bottles and used nappies in your local community you'd be pissed off.
If you know someone who does go there or is planning the trip, tell them it's dangerous, tell them it is, essentially, an industrial dump site for lime quarrying slurry, and if they still insist it'll be fine tell them to take their bloody rubbish when they bloody leave.

Rant over.... :cheers
Elwood Blues: "Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail me now!"

Gaz loses sleep for my car and helps me with parts at ungodly hours of the day. Awesome
VauxhallGirl

Post by VauxhallGirl »

I understand your rant, Squig. A few years back, a Mc Donalds went up in our town, and every since, within a 3 mile radius of it, there is McLitter. It must be part of the "McDonalds Experience" to finish your meal by throwing all the bl**dy rubbish out of the car window. :x
bigmitch

Post by bigmitch »

VauxhallGirl wrote:I understand your rant, Squig. A few years back, a Mc Donalds went up in our town, and every since, within a 3 mile radius of it, there is McLitter. It must be part of the "McDonalds Experience" to finish your meal by throwing all the bl**dy rubbish out of the car window. :x
I have to agree with you there bud ,