The recent wild weather ride..

Anything not covered by the other topics in 'The Lounge'. Keep it clean...!

Moderator: Robsey

Cavalier342

The recent wild weather ride..

Post by Cavalier342 »

So recently a strong but relatively small weather system hit parts of Dorset 2 days ago, needless to say I got drunk and excited and took photos! It was hailing so much, you couldn't see much through it.... And it filled up the heater fan housing on my auto the next day when I looked!!! :lol: Local roads were shut etc, but anyway...

This was from the front garden:

At that point, my camera batteries decided to go on holiday....

So out comes the phone... The quality of photos is nothing compared to my camera.... Back garden:

9 pint cans of Export later, on the same afternoon, I rang my mate up, seeing if he fancied a road trip to nowhere.. He doesn't drink, so no drink-driving going on there!

Anyway long story short.. we went cruising to Studland, and on the way there it stopped chucking it down.. We pulled up at a lay-by, so I could go for a piss and saw a random clearing through the bushes..... Decided to briefly investigate and bugger me... I wonder how long that's been there!!! Think it was a P35, I wonder if someone tried to recover it, or salvage parts of it at some stage, the front end from what I saw was completely rotten, the suspension and wings had collapsed, front of roof had collapsed, the interior had basically trees in it, but the front tyre was still on!!!! Amazing really, I thought I was seeing things, it was only yesterday when I looked through my phone, I remembered about it!!!

At that very convenient time, my phone battery went low, so those were the only 2 shots I got. I never got close to it in case there was something sinister...... But that proper sobered me up..... I expect some of you may have seen similar...
Previous:
China Blue 1989 Vauxhall Cavalier L 18SV
Kings Blue 1992 Vauxhall Cavalier LSi Auto C18NZ
Smoke Grey 1994 Vauxhall Cavalier V6 C25XE

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...
TurboDan

Re: The recent wild weather ride..

Post by TurboDan »

That aint real.
planetc

Post by planetc »

Too much beer maybe, the scale of those leaves would put you on location with Todd and the crew of Gold Rush.
"No the temperature gauge doesn't work........
we've driven 150 miles today........
the heater went cold last Thursday........
they check the level when it's serviced don't they?"
Cavalier342

Post by Cavalier342 »

Worth a try :lol:
Previous:

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...
TurboDan

Post by TurboDan »

You need to get out more!
Cavalier342

Post by Cavalier342 »

That is getting out! Been weathering that P35 in my back garden for 2 years, and got an X5 next to it..... Chelsea tractor I know but it makes for a great wreck....
Previous: