Best car chase ever? (Andrei will like this one!)

Anything not covered by the other topics in 'The Lounge'. Keep it clean...!

Moderator: Robsey

humbucker
Club Admin

Best car chase ever? (Andrei will like this one!)

Post by humbucker »

Cavalier342

Re: Best car chase ever? (Andrei will like this one!)

Post by Cavalier342 »

That's made my day :D That is what America and cars in general are all about for me... Just like they should be. No nonsense, straight to the point, or at least sideways to the point...... :hair

I've got a 1/24 model of the TransAm, looks stunning.

I do have a Charger but it's black. Prefer them stock looking myself.
Previous:
China Blue 1989 Vauxhall Cavalier L 18SV
Kings Blue 1992 Vauxhall Cavalier LSi Auto C18NZ
Smoke Grey 1994 Vauxhall Cavalier V6 C25XE

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...
Kevwaggy

Post by Kevwaggy »

"You offer someone a sincere compliment on their moustache and suddenly she's not your friend anymore"

I've decided I would really like a sex change, preferably from 'none' to 'absolutely shitloads'
humbucker
Club Admin

Post by humbucker »

The chap that owns the General Lee that I recently wrote about for a forthcoming issue of Retro Cars magazine has just swapped it for a 'Bandit' Trans Am. He tooks some pics of the two cars together. I'll add a couple when I get a moment to sort them out. This was one I took of his Charger:

humbucker
Club Admin

Post by humbucker »

Ah yes, the indestructible Calibra! That film is awful, although hearing Mouthwaite call Snipes a "wrist jockey" is quite amusing. It's no 'Manta Manta' though!
Kevwaggy

Post by Kevwaggy »

humbucker wrote:The chap that owns the General Lee that I recently wrote about for a forthcoming issue of Retro Cars magazine has just swapped it for a 'Bandit' Trans Am. He tooks some pics of the two cars together. I'll add a couple when I get a moment to sort them out. This was one I took of his Charger:

Where's he from? I took this picture at the Malton breakfast meet couple of weeks ago

And yes that film is truly awful, lots of cavs tho
"You offer someone a sincere compliment on their moustache and suddenly she's not your friend anymore"

I've decided I would really like a sex change, preferably from 'none' to 'absolutely shitloads'
iangsi
Club Admin

Post by iangsi »

So when are we going to see 2 satin red turbo's going sideways in a field Mr Humbucker :scratch
humbucker
Club Admin

Post by humbucker »

iangsi wrote:So when are we going to see 2 satin red turbo's going sideways in a field Mr Humbucker :scratch
Oooh, now there's an idea! They're both gonna be featured in Retro Cars before too long, I just need to get enough time to get a bit more done on the Irmscher MV6 Total Vauxhall project car before cracking on with Turbo #2 (will be featured in RC from day one of the project). It's definitely true that you can never have too much garage space, but you can certainly have nowhere near enough!