Hi guys :)

New to the club? Pop in and say hello!

Moderator: Robsey

paul_34

Hi guys :)

Post by paul_34 »

Thought it was about time I introduced myself here. I have a 95 Cav CDX TD. I've had it for about 9 years now, mostly trouble free motoring. I've put nearly 100k on it in that time and it's only ever let me down once (flat battery) :D It's solid apart from the rear of the drivers sill and a lot of the parts are still original, including all wheel bearings, rear shocks, exhaust cat and front pipe. It had a new water pump at 157k a new Alt at 125K and apart from timing belt kits/oil and filter the engine is all original including glow plugs :) The original clutch lasted 187K. I'm currently having problems with a noisy gearstick which is spoiling the whole car. Got to get it sorted.
Cavalier342

Re: Hi guys :)

Post by Cavalier342 »

Welcome to the forum... Noisy gearstick could be as simple as taking the gaiter off and greasing up the linkage under it. Probably filled with dust and dirt etc, and needs lubing up. If you haven't done it already...

Enjoy your stay here, post some pics up if you like...

Andrei.
Previous:
China Blue 1989 Vauxhall Cavalier L 18SV
Kings Blue 1992 Vauxhall Cavalier LSi Auto C18NZ
Smoke Grey 1994 Vauxhall Cavalier V6 C25XE

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...
iangsi
Club Admin

Post by iangsi »

Hello & Welcome :wave
chris.h

Post by chris.h »

hello and welcome
Kevwaggy

Post by Kevwaggy »

Bonjour :mrgreen:
"You offer someone a sincere compliment on their moustache and suddenly she's not your friend anymore"

I've decided I would really like a sex change, preferably from 'none' to 'absolutely shitloads'
humbucker
Club Admin

Post by humbucker »

Hello, good evening and welcome to cavmk3oc.com! :wave

Post some pics of your Cavalier in the showroom/work in progress section, whichever applies. Feel free to enter your location in your profile too (useful for local meet invitations or if you're after a helping hand from nearby members). Enjoy your stay, and I look forward to seeing more pics of your pride and joy :)