hi :) newbie with cav gli

New to the club? Pop in and say hello!

Moderator: Robsey

jadiecakes

hi :) newbie with cav gli

Post by jadiecakes »

just bought a cav gli h reg wit 66000 miles 1 owner in great condition. my partner has a gsi 2000 16v and I love the look of his we bought the gsi body kit at weekend and fitting it this weekend :-) cars white and in great con have spent time this week t cutting it looks great and body kit needs a respray jus front bumper rest in great con. partners gsi he is workin on as project over nx few yrs so he has let me have his wheels. they were put on today. nice to find a forum to come to if need help in future etc :)

jade
iangsi
Club Admin

Re: hi :) newbie with cav gli

Post by iangsi »

Hello & Welcome Jade :wave got any pics yet ?
jadiecakes

Post by jadiecakes »

hi

how do I add photos iv registered wit photobucket but nit sure how to.add pics on here properly

cheers
iangsi
Club Admin

Post by iangsi »

There is an how-to on here, here's a link mite be a bit out of date as photobucket has changed

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3253
humbucker
Club Admin

Post by humbucker »

Hi Jade, nice to see another local member join the club! I've been thinking about organising one of our 'regular' regional meets again in the coming weeks, hope to see you and both your Cavaliers along for the ride!

To add images from Photobucket, copy the IMG tag from your uploaded photo (second from bottom):

Kevwaggy

Post by Kevwaggy »

Bonjour :mrgreen:
"You offer someone a sincere compliment on their moustache and suddenly she's not your friend anymore"

I've decided I would really like a sex change, preferably from 'none' to 'absolutely shitloads'