New to the club? Pop in and say hello!

Moderator: Robsey

ess1980

Post by ess1980 »

Hi everyone im paul from essex and ive just bought a 1991 gsi although im not getting it till the end of may as my garage wont be available till then its had 3 owners 76000 miles full service history and since 2009 has only done 250 miles a year i always fancied one of these and went on a shopping spree i also bought a mk 4 astra gsi turbo which ive had just over a week with 300 bhp and also own an 06 vectra c sri and a 1966 victor 101 the only thing wrong with the cav is the dials over the years they have peeled away so will b changing to white dials, i only have 2 photos at the minute but the rest of the car is just as good especially the engine bay i knew more about this car then the owner did he didnt even know there was a service book in the passenger footwell and he has owned it since 97 and the tow bar made me laugh never seen one on a gsi before. Will be coming to billings in july probably on the sunday with the victor aswell and will b bring the gsi turbo on the saturday im looking forward to meeting new people.ImageImage
HAIRIBO

Re: newbie

Post by HAIRIBO »

What a beauty!
C30XE
Cavalier342

Post by Cavalier342 »

Now that looks clean!!!! It's ok, towbars are good, they make it appear to audi and bmw drivers that it's just a regular run-about.... Until you let that C20XE do the talking :thumb

Welcome to the forum mate, enjoy your stay. :wave
Previous:
China Blue 1989 Vauxhall Cavalier L 18SV
Kings Blue 1992 Vauxhall Cavalier LSi Auto C18NZ
Smoke Grey 1994 Vauxhall Cavalier V6 C25XE

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...
iangsi
Club Admin

Post by iangsi »

Hello & Welcome :wave sounds like you've got quite a collection, wish I had more room for my cars.
chris.h

Post by chris.h »

hello and welcome
Lowrider Dave
Club Admin

Post by Lowrider Dave »

Welcome along to the forum Paul, that's lovely looking GSI you have there!
Lowrider Dave.

Archer 2.0 GLS