just saying hi

New to the club? Pop in and say hello!

Moderator: Robsey

beermonsterblack

just saying hi

Post by beermonsterblack »

hi to all and hope to meet some of you at some events soon i have owned several gsi cav's and sri's i will be posting my current 1994 sri saloon project which will be a road going track car on another note is there a gsi register on here would like to try and find my old gsi im also on vvoc as i have a phase 1 gsi vec number 0070 hope to speak to you all and help where possible
Well, thank you, Mr. Bandit. And as the pursuer, may I say you're the goddamnedest pursuee I've ever pursued
Cavalier342

Re: just saying hi

Post by Cavalier342 »

Welcome. :wave We literally were down the road from you today, at Beaulieu. Huge Vauxhall event, can't believe you didn't catch wind of it, so to speak.
Previous:
China Blue 1989 Vauxhall Cavalier L 18SV
Kings Blue 1992 Vauxhall Cavalier LSi Auto C18NZ
Smoke Grey 1994 Vauxhall Cavalier V6 C25XE

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...
btcctroy
Mk3 Cavalier Rust Buster

Post by btcctroy »

Hi and welcome, please be aware this is a very sarcastic forum. Makes the stay fun and enjoyable, please post some pics up of your car.

Troy
....with a brew and my favourite biscuits.
humbucker
Club Admin

Post by humbucker »

Hi and welcome to CavMk3OC :wave Get some pics of your motor up in the Work In Progress or Showroom sections, whichever applies! Look forward to reading all about your progress :)
beermonsterblack

Cavalier342 wrote:Welcome. :wave We literally were down the road from you today, at Beaulieu. Huge Vauxhall event, can't believe you didn't catch wind of it, so to speak.
yeah i found out about it on sat but had a wedding to go to my vec still isnt as id like it rear acrches are starting to show through :wall but next year im gunna get to them all
Well, thank you, Mr. Bandit. And as the pursuer, may I say you're the goddamnedest pursuee I've ever pursued
beermonsterblack

humbucker wrote:Hi and welcome to CavMk3OC :wave Get some pics of your motor up in the Work In Progress or Showroom sections, whichever applies! Look forward to reading all about your progress :)
yep i will get some pics as it is full stripped now so obviously got some rust repairs to :wall but i am currently restoring a ford anglia for a m8 of mine and getting panels is a nightmare :evil:
beermonsterblack

btcctroy wrote:Hi and welcome, please be aware this is a very sarcastic forum. Makes the stay fun and enjoyable, please post some pics up of your car.

Troy
sarcasum is always good providing people who give it can also take it in return and im sure it will be fun and enjoyable and gunna get some pics up but not much to see just an empty cav saloon except for drivers seat windows and engine and box but it be a good long term project so just gotta find the camera